Thursday, March 23, 2006

Part 2 & 3

2. New friends
Interesting topic for me especially I just lost a best friend which I know for 15 years!! Actually bukan kehilangan kaya gimana, but kesempatan untuk berkomunikasi udah berkurang terus dan rasanya malah makin lama jadi makin ada jarak, dimana level comfortable sudah berkurang banyak. In my life I don't have many best friends and I don't plan to. I think only 2, one male and one female. I don't plan to have one "banci" as my best friend he..he..
Don't mistaken me, many friends and good friends are always welcome in my life.
The male one still kept in touch with me unregularly, but we do care about our condition and pray for each other.
But what I wanna tell you right now is I've found a new best friend (I don't wanna say as the successor for the previous one) and it's really a good thing when you can share many things and many thoughts with ur best friend. Dia itu orangnya cuek, blak-blakan, jujur, dan simple.
Hope it will last forever... It's not easy to find a really best friend in your life, is it?

3. New Opportunity
Eventhough I've got new job and challenges (as I've told you in no. 1), still God open my eyes that there is a chance He will give me new challenge in the future. Gua sendiri ga tau apakah kesempatan itu hanyalah suatu harapan yang tidak akan pernah terwujudkan atau malah sebetulnya pertanda bahwa gua harus mempersiapkan diri gua utk hal yang lebih baru.
I like and love to learn new things, walaupun kadang ada saat tertentu dimana rasanya gua jalan ditempat dan kelihatannya malas belajar. Kerjanya maen melulu.
Chance tersebut adalah kerja di tempat lain dan bidang yang sama sekali lain dari apa yang sudah dijalani selama 8 tahun ini.
Yep... my best friend (the male one) gave me a thought that he likes to involve me in his new business. Really, it's not an easy one, but hey who knows God has planned it before I was born.
I just have to be ready anytime if that chance calls me and God let me take that chance.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after number of years, i totally agreed with you that it's not easy to find a "really" best friend in life and always have a momentum for that.. a right time and right moment..